General Use of Our Website
- The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases made on the Golden Curl website. Please read them carefully. Use of this website by you, and purchase of any products from us, is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without informing you. It is therefore your responsibility to check our website on a regular basis to find out about any changes. Use of our website means you have accepted these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and the purchase of any products shall be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be determined through the English Courts.
Purchasing a product via our website
Availability of our Products
- All our products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If for any reason the products ordered are not available we will contact you and you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- We will not be held responsible for compensating you for any losses you may suffer if we are unable to supply the requested products.
Description of our Products
- We do our best to ensure that details, descriptions and prices within our website are correct but errors may occur and we reserve the right to alter the same at any time.
- We also reserve the right to change the specification of the products sold on our website.
- If you are in any doubt about the product you wish to purchase we recommend you contact us via our contact page on our website and we will be happy to provide you with further information on the product.
- All prices quoted are for new products; prices are presented in Euro (or UK Pounds Sterling or US Dollars), and include all taxes at current rates.
- Prices are subject to change at any time before we accept an order from you.
- Delivery is included in the price.
- Payments are accepted on most major credit or debit cards via our secure server. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch. We can accept no responsibility if your order is delayed or cancelled as a result of incorrectly supplied payment details.
- Credit and debit card numbers are encrypted when your order is placed and are not held in clear text on any web site. All card and payment details are securely processed and we do not see any of these details, we simply receive confirmation that your transaction has been authorised with your nominated card provider.
- Please note that the payment will show on your statement under “Golden Hair (EU) LTD PayPal”
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay Later in 3
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- All products are supplied with a full invoice giving a description of the products purchased and the price paid, including VAT.
Delivery and non-delivery
- Delivery is free for every purchase.
- Express delivery: the default is a standard delivery. For an expedited delivery a charge will be applied – £5 within the UK or €15 for all other European countries.
- Please note during Christmas and New Year delivery could take longer than usual due to the increase in deliveries. We will endeavour to do our best to ensure your purchase reaches you on time.
- Deliveries are made using Royal Mail and we are able to track your purchase should it not be received by you. Please contact us if you have not received your product and we will be happy to help.
- You may return most new, unopened items bought online within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
- Exchanges may be made within 21 days of purchase at buyer’s expense. All products are returned to us at your risk.
The products must be returned in a saleable condition (including undamaged packaging) at the following address:
GLF Warehouse Ug
Weißenseer Weg 73
Golden Concept EOOD
Schenker, Perla Str.
Logistic Park Varna
9023 Varna, Bulgaria
- The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by us.
Your new Golden Curl device (valid for all appliances - curlers, straighteners and sets) has been manufactured to the highest quality standards and when used in accordance with the safety and operating instructions will provide you with effective, reliable service.
IMPORTANT: Since Golden Curl does NOT have warehouse in the UK, since Brexit all products are imported from the EU.
Therefore, all deliveries, including warranty products may require customs fees handled by the customer. Golden Curl is not paying fees on behalf of clients.
Golden Curl’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below:
- Golden Curl provides warranties for its products for a period of sixty (60) months, 5 years from the date of original retail purchase provided that all warranty guidelines are met. The STR8 has 2 years (24 months) free warranty and the Cordless has 1 year free (12 months) warranty
- If a defect exists, Golden Curl shall exchange the product with a new product.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
- When a product is exchanged, any replacement product becomes your property and the replaced product becomes Golden-Curl’s property.
- In no event shall our liability exceed the value of the product in question.
Exclusions and Limitations:
1. This Limited Warranty applies only to products manufactured by, or, for Golden Curl that can be identified by the Golden Curl trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them, in addition to a unique serial number.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Golden-Curl product even if packaged or sold with Golden-Curl products. Non- Golden-Curl manufacturers and suppliers may provide their own warranties.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover Golden-Curl products sold by Unauthorized Distributors.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover: (1) damage due to misuse or abuse (including but not limited to using the product with an incorrect voltage supply), dropping, or other operation in violation of the written safety precautions provided with the product; [these precautions and instructions for use may also be found on Golden-Curl’s website] or (2) tampering with, such as the unauthorised repair or attempted repair of the product.
- Authorised Distributors may provide their own extended warranty, by doing so they will be obligated to provide you with new terms and conditions.
- Golden Curl is not responsible to such retailer extended warranties or other retail promotions.
- For all online sales: the warranty is valid only if you purchase your product from Golden Curl at: 1. Golden Curl’s official website, or 2. Golden Curl’s Amazon store.